Online course: How to take photos in a restaurant?
Are you a restaurant owner or food blogger, and do you feel that you could step up your game when it comes to photographing restaurant-worthy dishes?
Would you like to learn how to take stunning restaurant photos?
If so, this is the course for you!
This online restaurant food photography course contains four-course modules and is taught in English.
I will show you how to use your phone and guide you to use your camera in automatic mode, as you do not have to buy heavy equipment to create stunning photos of food dishes.
The course is really easy to follow for beginners.
I will also teach you how to position dishes, combine colors, props and lighting to get the perfect picture of everything from main course to dessert.
You can follow the program at your own pace, whenever you want.
Price is € 17,50 incl. VAT.
Do you recognize this?
Who is this course for?
– For restaurant and cafe owners.
– For food bloggers.
– If you like to take pictures of food.
– If you are just starting to photograph food and want to learn the basics.
I also regularly teach restaurant owners, so I know what you are up against. Covid has been a hard-hitting time for the hospitality industry, and I would like to give you the opportunity to take your own pictures. And trust me, it’s really simple, and yes, you can do it!
THE COURSE CONSIST OF SEVERAL MODULES:
Module 1: Presentation Restaurant photography – Props, backdrops and various ways to take photos.
Module 2: Restaurant photography on a iPhone.
Module 3: Photography burrata with the camera on automatic mode.
Module 4: The use of sunlight. Photographing cheesecake on a tripod.
Photographing an oyster with hand models.
BONUS: Props & Equipment checklist. What to bring on location?
Will you join me?
After this restaurant photography course you know:
- This course is taught on an online platform through video, photos and PDFs.
- The course will be held in English.
- How do I acces the online course “Restaurant Food Photography”?
You will receive access by mail through the online platform teachable. Upon registration, you will be asked to create a password. Then you have to fill in the coupon code.
- You have lifetime acces to this course.
- You can also follow this workshop if you take pictures with your phone. I will mention settings of the camera.
- After payment you will receive an invoice in your mailbox with vat. So you can declare it for business. Tip; when you sign up, immediately enter your good company information.
- BONUS: Prop and equipment checklist.