The online Instagram course about foodphotography.
Starting November 16th 2020.
EARLY BIRD TICKET until October 4th.
USE THE CODE: 8SVJ4XRS
And pay EUR 39,- for your ticket!
Normal ticket Price: EUR 79,- incl VAT.
Do you recognize this?
- I don’t really know how to make use of the light with photography.
- I am always struggling with the construction of a foodstyling set; how do I start, which compositions can I use?
- I find it difficult to combine colors and don’t know what to look at.
- I’m still uncertain about my skills as a food photographer and I want to know more about it.
- I just want to know all the information about foodstyling like a sponge.
- I am curious how you use a daylight lamp.
- Making a dark moody setting, can I do that myself?
- Which props and backgrounds are good to use.
In this course, which is divided into several modules, you will learn all the ins and outs of food photography and food styling.
After this course you know:
- How to create your own food photography setting in your home.
- You know exactly from which angles you can take pictures.
- Which settings on your camera are convenient to use.
- Feel more confident to style and photograph a dish.
- You know how to deal with the colors in your styling.
This course consists of several modules:
- 1. Backdrops & Props.
- 2. Composition; styling a strawberry cake.
- 3. How to use the light.
- 4. Color use in foodstyling.
- 6. Ingredient styling: styling a brioche bread.
- 7. How to create a dark moody setting.
- 8. Styling video: pumpkin salad.
- 9. Styling video: an oven dish.
- 10. Styling video: zucchini soup.
- 11. Styling video: hamburger
- 12. Bonus: styling ice creams.
- 13. Live Q & A December 15th.
I have been teaching workshops and coaching sessions for 4 years. I love to inspire other people and share my knowledge.
I have experience in making cookbooks, photographing for online food companies and am used to photographing 10 recipes a day.
I am very enthusiastic and in my q & A you can burn loose with all your questions, also about business or social media.
What do you get in this course?
- You get access to all modules of the course
- You can view these in your own time.
- You get access to the account @foodphotography.basic on Instagram.
- You can ask me anything in my live Q & A at Tuesday December 15th at 16.00 CET.
- The course will be online from Monday 16 November 2020 until February 14th.
- After payment you will receive an email with info to get access to the course @foodphotography.basic on Instagram.
- You can see and read the course on videos, photos and text that appear in the feed and stories of the instagram account.
- If you are accepted (course will be online from November 16th) everything is ready and you can start.
- After payment you will receive an invoice in your mailbox with vat. so you can declare it for business.
- The course consists of several modules and each module takes about 15 minutes.
- Price: EUR 79,- incl VAT.
EARLY BIRD TICKET until October 4th!
- USE THE CODE: 8SVJ4XRS
- And pay EUR 39,- for your ticket!
Click here for frequently asked questions. Is your question not here? My team is ready to answer your questions.
You can send your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org