Photography and Business coaching program
In 7 weeks 50% more dream clients!
Or are you working part-time because you can’t make ends meet as a photographer yet?
You have spent years honing your styling and photography skills and are finally ready to transition from a hobby photographer to a professional photographer.
In my business program, I’m going to push you to action to make yourself visible so you start getting more work.
We start 17 January!
You are just starting out as a photographer.
You dream of seeing your own work in magazines or collaborating on a cookbook. You want all your clients to come to you effortlessly.
Sounds complex? Don’t worry, I’m here to help you get on your way into the photography business with my Photography Business coaching program.
Have you ever wondered:
If you have, let me be the one to tell you that you are not alone. Everyone starts this way.
When I first started a few years ago, I wanted to contribute to cookbooks and magazines and see my work on the pages of a flyer or even a billboard, but I did not know where to start.
I often wondered how others got their clients. Where did they find them?
And how do customers find me? What should I do to make myself more findable on Google?
But of course YOU want that too.
And I can tell you; I am still sooo happy every time my work appears in a magazine.
Now my clients come to me. But it takes time and a lot of experience.
I will share my experience with you in my online Photography and Business course, so you don’t have to start at the bottom and have the edge over your competition.
Together, we will break down the walls of the hobby photographer world so that you can enter the business world with so much more confidence in yourself and your work.
Why do you need photography & business coaching?
But my career would have gotten fast-tracked if I had someone to guide me, someone to hold me by the hand and help me. So, this is my opportunity to help budding photographers.
Let me help you now. I’m an open book and don’t hold back. I am happy to share my knowledge and experiences with you.
I’m really going to push you to ACTION. Prepare yourself.
Out of your comfort zone? Yes.
But then you go flying. Let’s rock this!
Who is this program for?
– You are a food, product, interior, still life or portrait photographer.
– You still work part-time as a photographer but your dream is to be a full-time photographer.
Questions about the Photography Business coaching program and you want to know if this program is right for you? Then book a 15-minute online power zoom meeting with me.
– Access to a private Facebook community with like-minded photographers who can help grow your network.
The course starts on 17 January 2022 and these will be the modules for the 7 weeks.
Why is there such secrecy about rates in the photography world or what you can earn from a cookbook or publication in a magazine? I’ll tell you all the ins and outs.
Money mindset. Setting rates. Barter deals.
★ Working with a team, outsourcing, automating. When should you start outsourcing?
★ Masterclass Brander & Brander: ‘How to rank higher in Google as a photographer”.
How to rank higher in Goole as photographer?
“We, Mandy and Linsey, give photographers advice on how to improve your website and SEO.
To attract more visitors from Google and to make your website more attractive to all your potential customers.
Mandy is an accomplished photographer and her photography websites rank high in Google.
Linsey is a web developer and she knows the ins and outs of SEO.”
They will share all about this in their exclusive masterclass. There will also be time to ask questions in the LIVE Q & A.
After this course, you will be able to:
Practical information Photography Business coaching program
- This course consist of modules and LIVE sessions and can be viewed online on Teachable (on laptop or iPad).
- In my LIVE sessions (which take place in ZOOM) there is room to ask me questions. These will take place each week on Monday of 1 a 1,5 hour at 1500 pm CET. Only the one from Christel is on a Thursday.
- Can’t attend a LIVE session? These will be recorded and forwarded to you later.
- You will receive homework assignments each week. I know you have a busy life but these assignments will be enlightening. These take about 2 to 4 hours to complete each week.
- After online payment, you will automatically receive an invoice with VAT in your mailbox.
- In the private Facebook community you can share knowledge with each other and connect.
Every Friday you can post a photo that Lucie will give feedback on during that week.
- For the Dutchies: you can also apply for a subsidy!
Check the website of werktuigppo.nl. Here you can apply for your development plan!
– The costs for this program are EUR 977,- (excl. 21% VAT) or €1,182.17 (incl. VAT)