This backdrop I have made by myself with watercolor paint and I am really happy with how it turned out! The atmosphere that the backdrop exudes is quiet and soft, and you can use this backdrop for various assignments in your photography.
I have taken all these photos by myself and everywhere I go I’m searching for beautiful backgrounds. Sometimes I paint the backdrops by myself and I also have a lovely team that helps me with spotting and photographing new designs for in the shop!
The different sizes:
• 90 x 60 cm or 35,43 x 23,62 inches.
• 120 x 89 cm or 47,24 x 35,04 inches.
• 150 x 100 cm or 59,06 x 39,37 inches.
Do you want another size or quicker delivery? Just send me a message!
These vinyl backdrops are perfect for product photography and food photography. I use them a lot for my own photography assignments. For prop styling or for making flatlays with flowers, food or products.
Everything you need to know before purchase:
• They are easy to clean and you can easily roll them up.
• They’re not shiny, and very light in weight.
• Before use, roll them out, sometimes put on trays (weight) to get the folds away.
• You can also use them as a background and fix them with clamps on a wooden background. Or use duct tape to stick it to the wall.
If you’re making photos and you place them at Instagram, share them with @Myluciebackdrops
Get a chance to be featured and use the hashtag #myluciebackdrops
• Colors shown on your screen may differ slightly from the actual print due to the resolution settings of the computer.
• You may not use my photography work sell as your own design, Copyright remains with Mylucie.com