Do you want that fantastic picture you took from this old wall, French door or marble table, get turned into your own backdrop?
– Purchase the backdrop in the size you want like normal, with or without file check (additional 10 EUR).
After placing your order:
– Create the right size for your file
• 90 x 60 cm – needed file = 92 (l) x 62 (h) cm
• 120 x 89 cm – needed file = 122 (l) x 91 (h) cm
• 150 x 100 cm – needed file = 152 (l) x 102 (h) cm
– Resolution: 300dpi
– Extension: .png file
– RGB colour + 8bits/channel
– Don’t forget to mention the original order number (that can be found on your invoice) when you send the file through WeTransfer!
It is possible to get your file checked on size and resolution before printing for an additional 10 EUR. Select the right product during your order to make this request.
The quality of the image will NOT be checked and no rights can be derived from this.
If you have chosen to print with no extra check, it is at own responsibility.
Do you want another size or quicker delivery? Just send me a message!
These vinyl backdrops are perfect for product photography and food photography. I use them a lot for my own photography assignments, for prop styling or for making flatlays with flowers, food or products.
Everything you need to know before purchasing:
• They are easy to clean and roll up.
• They’re not shiny and very lightweight.
• Before using, roll them out, sometimes put on trays (weight) to get the folds away.
• You can also use them as a background and fix them with clamps on a wooden background, or use duct-tape to stick it to the wall.
If you’re making photos and you place them on Instagram, share them with @Myluciebackdrops
Get a chance to be featured and use the hashtag #myluciebackdrops
• Colors shown on your screen may differ slightly from the actual print due to the resolution settings on the computer.