A blue peeling paint backdrop, good to use for flatlay photography. Photo from an old wall in France with blue peeling paint.
I have taken all these photos by myself and everywhere I go, I search for beautiful backgrounds. Sometimes I paint the backdrops by myself and I also have a lovely team that helps me with spotting and photographing new designs for in the shop!
The different sizes:
• 90 x 60 cm or 35,43 x 23,62 inches.
• 120 x 89 cm or 47,24 x 35,04 inches.
• 150 x 100 cm or 59,06 x 39,37 inches.
Do you want another size or quicker delivery? Just send me a message!
These vinyl backdrops are perfect for product photography and food photography. I use them a lot for my own photography assignments, for prop styling or for making flatlays with flowers, food or products.
Everything you need to know before purchasing:
• They are easy to clean and roll up.
• They’re not shiny and very lightweight.
• Before using, roll them out, sometimes put on trays (weight) to get the folds away.
• You can also use them as a background and fix them with clamps on a wooden background, or use duct-tape to stick it to the wall.
If you’re making photos and you place them on Instagram, share them with @Myluciebackdrops
Get a chance to be featured and use the hashtag #myluciebackdrops
• Colors shown on your screen may differ slightly from the actual print due to the resolution settings on the computer.
• You can not use my photography work to sell as your own design, Copyright remains with Mylucie.com